Base: Eternus Assault Armor Kit
The Eternus Assault Armor is a Multipart, Magnet-Ready kit designed for flex-ability and customization. Fully assembled it stands 7cm tall (about 3-1/2") and is a comparable size to a Contemptor Dreadnought*. It can be assembled in a wide range of poses with many customization including 4 head options. Its arms and weapons come pre-drilled for magnets to make them interchangeable for future-proofing your miniature.
- This kit comes with a powered fist and claw, plus a weapon-ready Left Arm for further weapon purchases.
- Your choice of shooting weapon for the model's weapon-ready right arm.
- It also comes with the reliquary and, missile launcher top bits.
- Additional weapon options and accessories are sold separately.
This kit is Licensed, for a limited time, to Pop Goes the Monkey from the digital artist, Antonis Bouras. If you would like to purchase this .stl file or see what he's working on next [click here].
Assembly Instructions can be found at this link. To assemble the Eternus Assault Armor with magnets for switching weapons you will need the following sizes (all measurements are diameter x depth):
- Elbow Joints: top arm 1/4" x 1/16", bottom arm 1/4 x 1/32" per arm
- Wrist Joints require two 1/4" x 1/32" per arm
- Top Missile Launcher requires two 1/8" x 1/16" magnets
- Each Weapon will require a 1/4" x 1/16" and a 1/4" x 1/32" magnet along with two smaller 1/8" x 1/16" and 1/8" x 1/32" magnets to prevent torquing.
The kit also comes with two plugs to use for elbow joints if you decide to assemble your Eternus without any magnets as well!
Monkey Resin is a high-quality UV cured resin that will come attached to a support structure from the production process. The parts are however, pre-cleaned and ready for primer once removed. Use only super glue to adhere these parts to your models.
To remove the bits from their supports: submerge the whole assembly in water that is hot to the touch for 5 minutes. Use your fingernail to punch away several supports to create a starting point, and carefully peel your parts off of the remaining supports all together.
You can use a very fine-grit sandpaper if needed to smooth any surface or feature further. Always be sure to wear a mask when working around resin dust.
*NOTE: Pop Goes the Monkey is not affiliated with Games Workshop Group PLC or its affiliates. This product is not designed, manufactured, licensed or approved by Games Workshop Group PLC, and is not intended to include or infringe any intellectual property rights of Games Workshop Group PLC. Please see our full Terms of Service for more information.